Dr Lewis is available for Video and telephone consultations. The service is especially but not exclusively for individuals who live outside Melbourne and are unable to attend our Centre.
To make the process appropriate and as useful as possible, he will need to review your history of illness prior to the telephone or video consultation.
Please send via email to email@example.com
- A recent photo so as to know the person with whom he is speaking
- Personal details eg age, family and work history
- A timeline of the history of the illness.
- Your opinion as to why the illness developed and your life circumstances that were occurring at the time of onset.
- A complete list of all treatments that have been tried and the result of these treatments.
- A list of current therapists and details of the current treatment plans
- A list of all symptoms in order of severity.
- A completed pain questionnaire.
- A brief biography, family and social history
- A list of all current medications and supplements
- A three-day rest and sleep diary indicating the time spent lying down during the day and the hours per day actually slept
- A three-day food and drink diary indicating times and amounts.
On receipt of this information, Dr Lewis will review all the details and contact you to schedule a telephone consultation.
Medical history review fee
The fee for this history review is not rebateable via Medicare. Please contact us for details.
If as a result of this review Dr Lewis considers he could adequately meet your expectations and assist with your medical condition by way of a telephone or video consultation we will happily schedule a time to speak.
If he considers that he is unable to assist you he will advise you of the reasons for this and give you suggestions as to who might assist you.
Telephone Consultation fees
The initial telephone consultation will be up to 30 minutes in duration The fee for this including an email summary of recommendations will be advised on request. There is no Medicare rebate for this service unless you are in a Medicare rebateable area. We will advise you of this.
How to proceed
To initiate this process you need to email firstname.lastname@example.org call Tina on +61 3 95349495.
Please allow seven days for a response following the receipt of your information.
We hope this process will meet your needs and we look forward to assisting you.
Email communication for all patients
Communication via email is possible but only by prior arrangement.
A communication fee is charged and the rate depends on the complexity of the correspondence. Please ask for details at the time of your request.
Please contact us if you require further information. 03 9534 9495.