This contact form is for general information only.
Please do not send any personal health information or billing inquiries.
Please do not use this form for appointments, or to inquire about your specific health issues.
We are maintaining the usual office hours and consulting via telehealth and in-person consultations. The office administration hours are 8:00 am – 3:30 pm.
Our email address is for administrative purposes only. It is our practice policy that no patient information or medical advice be communicated via email.
COVID SAFE PROTOCOL FOR Face To Face CONSULTATIONS
As you know, there are still substantial short and long-term risks of being exposed to the coronavirus.
We at the Daniel Lewis Rheumatology Centre modify and update our COVID-safe plan regularly in line with Health Services Victoria advice,
As a health service, we have an obligation to protect our patients and our staff. We take our responsibility very seriously.
We protect our patients by:
Wearing a well-fitted mask within the grounds of our Centre, including the front porch. A loose-fitted cloth mask provides no protection for you or others in the Centre
To keep our facility and staff safe as Victoria opens up, we are introducing the following process:
- Those with mask exemptions will have their initial consultation via telehealth. If you are attending for an initial of review appointment please advise us if you fit into this category. At your initial telehealth assessment if there is a medical need for you to have an in-person assessment this will be scheduled at an appropriate time.
- Only one family member or friend may attend with you. They cannot attend if they have a mask exemption.
- Social distancing rules apply.
- Please sanitise your hands before entering the building.
- For increased ventilation, the door and the window of the consulting room where you will see Dr Lewis will be left open.
- If you are unwell and have any symptoms, even a minor sniffle including those attributed to hayfever you must inform us and reschedule the appointment.
- Only 4 people will be allowed into the building at any one time. You will be asked to wait outside or in your car before your appointment. Please advise reception when you arrive.
There are still many unknowns as we move forward into this new phase. We will continue to monitor the advice from the Victorian Government and Health Department and modify our approach as needed.
We request your understanding to provide the safest environment for you.
73 Chapel St
St Kilda 3182
Phone: 61 3 9534 9495
Fax: 61 3 9534 9743