Daniel Lewis Rheumatology Centre
Before attending the clinic
Do you have any of the following symptoms?
Fever – Cough – Shortness of breath -Sore throat
If Yes to any of the above, please call our number below or email and we will instruct you on what to do:
9534 9495 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have to cancel your dedicated appointment time because you are unwell, please let us know immediately as our practice policy regarding late cancellation requires a minimum of 48 hours’ notice.
We have a waitlist of patients who urgently require any available appointments. If you fail to notify us you will incur the nonattendance fee.
Once you have recovered we will offer you the next available appointment time.
If you are unwell we can provide a telehealth appointment.
COVID SAFE PROTOCOL FOR Face To Face CONSULTATIONS
As a health service, we have an obligation to protect our patients and our staff. In consideration for other patients and staff. We ask that you bring a mask with you.
- Social distancing rules require that only two people can attend a consultation.
- Please sanitise your hands before entering the building.
- For increased ventilation, the door and the window of the consulting room where you will see Dr Lewis will be left open.
- If you are unwell and have any symptoms, even a minor sniffle including those attributed to hayfever you must inform us and reschedule the appointment.
- Only 4 people will be allowed into the building at any one time. You will be asked to wait outside or in your car before your appointment. Please advise reception when you arrive.
There are still many unknowns as we move forward into this new phase. We will continue to monitor the advice from the Victorian Government and Health Department and modify our approach as needed.
Thank you for your understanding in keeping yourself and others safe.